“You don’t have to stay with me.”
“Yes, I do.”
When I was trying to quit smoking
and we drank white wine from Mason jars,
you called my freckles cocoa powder
and I called your green eyes
I am learning how to be a grown-up
who pays bills, cooks her own meals,
and doesn’t cry at words like
I think I just want to be friends.
The truth is this:
Love is an organic thing.
It rots and softens.
- Chapter 6: Awwh Sebastian's such a cutie. Him and Clary should hook up
- Chapter 7: yeS THEY KISSED YES I SHIP THIS. (wait why does Clary have black on her fingers is that cheap hairdye)
- Chapter 10: omfG WHAT ARE YOU DOING SEBASTIAN OMFG no NO MAX
- Chapter 11: NOPE DON'T GO WITH HIM CLARY I DON'T TRUST HIM
- Chapter 12: JUST SCREECHES
- Chapter 17: OMFG SEBASTIAN IS REALLY JONATHAN AND JONATHAN IS CLARYS REAL BROTHER AND OMFG HE KISSED HIS SISTER INCEST ABORT SHIP ABORT
- Chapter 18: "Even though Jace isn't related to you, you HAVE kissed your brother" burrrRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN - hah, Jace thought Jonathan was shagging Valentine oh look more incest
- Chapter 19: STOP HURTING JACE U LITTLE SHIT- oh wait. Jace just killed him. [sobs because Jonathan had grown on the poor innocent reader
- Epilogue: Jonathan's body was gone omfg what if he's still alive oh yeah the little shitbag is alive. But Jace killed him. I is conflicted
- On the whole book: City of Incest.
↳ Jennifer & Josh behind the scenes.
“I put it (a dummy) in Jennifer Lawrence’s trailer, her bathroom, so she went to go to the bathroom and she had to pee, ‘cause you do when you have to go to the bathroom, and she opens the door and sees this dummy and screams and apparently peed her pants. Like, literally, laughed so hard, she peed. So I was very proud of myself, that I was able to pull off a prank like that.” - Josh